Infant Core Content
- Literacy – developing language skills and communication through enjoyment of books, and awareness of pictures.
- Arts – experimenting with art materials
- Science – learning about the world around them, how to use objects, problem solving through pretend and play
- Healthy Habits – promoting physical development by learning movement and motor skills
- Social Studies – building social and emotional skills as infants learn about themselves and others
- Body, Mind and Spirit – developing social skills while promoting core values.
Toddler Core Content
- Literacy – building vocabulary, language use and communication skills
- Mathematics – basic counting and patterns
- Science – beginning awareness of the world around us
- Social Studies – beginning awareness of people and interactions
- Arts – beginning enjoyment of dance, music and visual art
- Technology – awareness of tools
- Healthy Habits – basics of healthy eating and personal safety
- Social, Moral, Spiritual Development – building a solid foundation for future growth