Infants Ages: 6 weeks – 16 months
Staff builds positive one-on-one child and parent relationships, creating a strong partnership and incorporating parental care requests in the development of healthy, thriving children.
- Create trusting bonds with adults and environment
- Developing and mastering new skills
- Managing infant emotions
Toddlers Ages: 16 months – 33 months
Children gain a strong foundation for learning through interaction and exploration. Classroom experiences develop self control, cooperation and communication skills in a nurturing environment.
- Build and master communication skills
- Build and master fine/gross motor skills
- Communicate emotions and needs effectively