- Provide well-rounded experiences that nurture and enhance your child's development, by offering "learning through play."
- Develop purposeful, educational activities that stimulate critical thinking skills, develop creativity, and enhance learning.
- Stimulate your child physically, emotionally, developmentally, and socially preparing him/her for school success.
- Encourage your child to develop language skills using words to problem-solve and communicate.
- Offer responsible, caring, well-trained adult staff that provides the best care and enrichment for your child.
- Offer excellent child-to-adult ratios for individualized attention and quality care.
- Provide nutritious meals and snacks to provide each child with energy for a successful day.
- Provide a safe, warm atmosphere that meets individual needs.
Licensed Child Care Educational Philosophy
Your Y Early Childhood Learning Center offers programs that are designed with developmentally appropriate activities that stimulate a child’s intellectual, social, emotional and physical growth.
Our centers provide a warm, caring and fun environment that stimulates their natural curiosity and encourages personal expression. Children develop communication, reasoning and problem-solving skills through play, interaction with other children, and exploration of their environment.
The values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility are at the core of all programs and activities.
Care & Nurturing
Our goal is to provide well-rounded experiences that nurture and enhance your child’s development by offering “learning through play.” Purposeful, educational activities:
- Stimulate critical thinking skills
- Develop creativity
- Enhance learning
- Develop language skills
- Develop problem-solving skills
- Develop communication effectiveness