From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power Kindergarten — Fun and play to help prepare children for school
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Youth Summer Sports Camp — Our week long specialty sports programs allow kids to choose from a variety of sports and improve their skills.
- Summer Sports Clinics — The Y is proud to partner with Fundamentally Sound Athletics (FSA) to offer high quality Basketball and Soccer skill development clinics.
- Summer Uproar— High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- YMCA Summer Sport Program Basketball—Specialized clinic provided by Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Lynx.
- Day Camp Streefland — Traditional day camp is located on Lake Kingsley in Lakeville. Free bussing available from Apple Valley, Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Farmington, Lakeville, Minneapolis, Prior Lake, Rosemount and Savage.
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Summer Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.