In YMCA Summer Programs, days are filled with adventure and discovery activities that outpace regular day care options. Summer Programs fit perfectly into a parent’s work day and allow the flexibility you need.
From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power Preschool — Days filled with activities to help prepare kids for school years
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Mini Sports - Grow an interest in sports with your 4 & 5 year old
- Summer Sports — Kids learn new sports and build sports skills
- Specialty Sport Golf - Spend a week at the link working on your skills
- Timberwolves Basketball Clinic - Specialized clinic provided by Minnesota Timberwolves Summer Camps & Clinincs coaches and staff.
- Summer Uproar — High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- Day Camp Spring Lake - Traditional day camp held at Dakota County Spring Lake Park Reserve in Rosemount. Free bussing available from Cottage Grove, Eagan, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Newport, Prescott, WI; Rosemount, St. Paul, St. Paul Park and West St. Paul.
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Summer Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.