From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power Kindergarten — Fun and play to help prepare children for school
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Summer Uproar — High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- Summer Sports Sampler — Kids try new sports and build sports skills
- Summer Specialty Sports - Week-long focus on specific sport skills and play
- Summer Sports Leaders-in-Training — Personal development: building confidence, time management, activity planning
- Tri-City Skate Park — Skateboarding lessons at a challenging skate park
- Day Camp Kici Yapi — Traditional day camp is located on 80 acre site in Prior Lake. Free bussing available from Bloomington, Edina, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Prior Lake, Richfield and Shakopee
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.