In YMCA Summer Programs, days are filled with adventure and discovery activities that outpace regular day care options. Summer Programs fit perfectly into a parent’s work day and allow the flexibility you need.
From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from a varitey of program options:
- Base Program – a lively full day enrichment program focused on quality, small group, age-appropriate activities
- Two Day Options Program – an extra offering of activities to enhance an already exciting summer of fun
- Five Day Options Program - a full week of added activitis to make it a memorable summer
- Summer Sports – learn something new or enhance skills in a fun sport learning environment
- Specialty Sport Golf - a full week focused on Golf; technique, skill strengthening and play
- Day Camp Spring Lake - Traditional day camp held at Dakota County Spring Lake Park Reserve in Rosemount. Free bussing available from Cottage Grove, Eagan, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Newport, Prescott, WI; Rosemount, St. Paul, St. Paul Park, West St. Paul
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Summer Paperwork page.