In YMCA Summer Programs, days are filled with adventure and discovery activities that outpace regular day care options. Summer Programs fit perfectly into a parent’s work day and allow the flexibility you need.
From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Mini-Sports - Build your preschooler's interest and skills in a week-long sports program
- Summer Sports — Kids learn new sports and build sports skills
- Summer Uproar — High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- Summer Uproar Day Trippers - Fieldtrip adventures on a day-by-day schedule for preteens and teens
- Outdoor Adventure - Combination of programming at RiverCrest Elementary and YMCA Camp St. Croix, emphasizing outdoor actvities and environmental learning. Available to families in the Hudson area and surrounding communities only.
- Day Camp DayCroix - Traditional day camp is located on 400 acre site overlooking Lake St. Croix. Bussing available from the following cities: Bayport, Eastside Y Lakeland, Midway Y, Stillwater, St. Paul and Woodbury. Price varies by location.
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Summer Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.