In YMCA Summer Programs, days are filled with adventure and discovery activities that outpace regular day care options. Summer Programs fit perfectly into a parent’s work day and allow the flexibility you need.
From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power Preschool — Days filled with activities to help prepare kids for school years
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Summer Power Swim Academy - Take swim lessons during the Summer Power program day
- Summer Uproar — High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- Playdays — Crafts, games and activities in local parks
- Day Camp Heritage - Traditional day camp held across from Wargo Nature Center in Lino Lakes. Free bussing available from Arden Hills, Columbus, Lino Lakes, Mounds View, Roseville, White Bear Lake and the White Bear Area YMCA.
Looking for Summer Program forms and important links? You can find them on our Summer Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.