From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power Kindergarten — Fun and play to help prepare children for school
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Summer Uproar — High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- Summer Sports Clinics — The Y is proud to partner with Fundamentally Sound Athletics (FSA) to offer high quality Basketball and Soccer skill development clinics.
- YMCA Summer Sport Program Basketball—Specialized clinic provided by Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Lynx.
- Day Camp Christmas Tree — Traditional day camp is located on 45 acres at Dutch Lake near Mound, MN. Free bussing is available in Chanhassen, Chaska, Excelsior, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Long Lake, Mayer, Minnetonka, Mound, Plymouth, St. Boniface, St. Louis Park, Waconia, Watertown and Wayzata
Looking for Summer Program forms and important links? You can find them on our Summer Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.