In YMCA Summer Programs, days are filled with adventure and discovery activities that outpace regular day care options. Summer Programs fit perfectly into a parent’s work day and allow the flexibility you need.
From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power Kindergarten — Fun and play to help prepare children for school
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Summer Power Specialty — Focus on favorite and new hobbies
- Summer Uproar — High-spirited adventures and growth opportunities for youth
- Timberwolves Basketball Clinic - Specialized basketball clinic provided by Minnesota Timberwolves Summer Camps & Clinincs coaches and staff
- Day Camp Christmas Tree - Traditional day camp is located on 45 acres at Dutch Lake near Mound, MN. Free bussing is available in Chanhassen, Chaska, Excelsior, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Long Lake, Mayer, Minnetonka, Mound, Plymouth, St. Boniface, St. Louis Park, Waconia, Watertown and Wayzata