In YMCA Summer Programs, days are filled with adventure and discovery activities that outpace regular day care options. Summer Programs fit perfectly into a parent’s work day and allow the flexibility you need.
From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose from Kindergarten or school age programs:
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Summer Power Swim Academy - Have your children in swim lessons while at Summer Power
- Summer Uproar — High spirited adventures resulting in growth experiences for youth
- Timberwolves Basketball Clinic - Learn from Timberwolves Basketball Camps & Clinics coaches and staff
- Summer School Care - Discover new adventures after summer school classes
- Day Camp Heritage - Traditional day camp held across from Wargo Nature Center in Lino Lakes. Free bussing available from Arden Hills, Columbus, Lino Lakes, Mounds View, Roseville, White Bear Lake and the White Bear Area YMCA.
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.