- The YMCA collects personal data which members provide us while using our services. We don’t collect personal information on our members from any third party sources, such as public records.
- The YMCA will not sell, share or release your name to any list service, outside organization or manufacturer.
- You may unsubscribe to any email or printed material. Contact us by phone or Web, or write to YMCA Customer Service, 2125 E. Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55413.
- Visitors can access and browse the YMCA web site without disclosing personal data.
- The YMCA may contract with third party companies to provide web services on our behalf. The YMCA may need to provide personal information about you only as related to those services.
- The YMCA registration process protects members’ credit card and personal information using a secure transmission via SSL.
- The YMCA’s security protocols are in place protect member’s confidentiality and personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- YMCA members’ personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities unless required by law or other regulation.