Sports programs for kids and teens
You're sure to find a program that fits your child's interests and abilities with our youth sports options, which vary by YMCA location. From individual disciplines like dance and golf, to team sports like baseball and soccer, our sports programs are fun, educational, empowering and open to members and non-members.
Outcomes and benefits for children
- Teaches listening and following of directions
- Raises overall health and wellness
- Promotes teamwork
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- Have your child dress comfortably, and ready to move
- Arrive on time and make sure that your child uses the restroom before the class begins
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment, unless otherwise noted
- Remain in the building during classes
- Provide a photo ID upon entering the building if you are not a member of the Y
Kids and teens can explore their interests and develop a passion for dance, running, golf and more in our individual sports courses. Programs include:
Teams sports like baseball, soccer and football foster good sportsmanship and encourage teamwork. They're also active, engaging and rewarding.
Sports programs vary by location. Check your Y’s schedule for availability.