If you are having problems logging in to do bill submissiong, DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT! This will only cause further problems. We are aware of the issues and we are working to fix them. Please follow the instructions below for who to contact with an issue and stay tuned to our Twitter for the most recent updates. Thank you for your patience in these issues.
Troubleshoot Registration and Materials Submission
- If you run into troubles on the WHITE SCREENS (password resets, unknown emails, account activation), the only source to fix this is to call the YMCA Customer Service Center – (612) 230-9622 (Available from 7am to 6pm Monday through Friday)
- If you run into troubles on the BLUE or BLACK SCREENS (REGY system), the source to fix this is the YIG State Office – (612) 823-1381
- If you are trying to work with multiple students from the same family, there is a special process for this. Please call EITHER the Customer Service Center or the YIG State Office. Either group can help with this process.
The templates for all program areas are up and ready to go!
Do you know when your Materials Deadline is? Check out the Calendar to find info for your program area.
Editing and Submission Instructions
- Go to your Regy dashboard, if the system doesn’t already point you there.
- If a template is available for you, it will show in a section toward the bottom of the screen called “My Documents.”
- Click on the line showing the document and its status. Your template will open from there.
- Once in your document, you will see easy commands to edit your document. You can compose on that screen or you can copy text from a Word document into the REGY template (recommended) Be sure to save frequently and to “submit to advisor” when you are sure your document is complete.
- Warning: IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE COMPLETED DOCUMENT TO YOUR ADVISOR, IT CANNOT BE VIEWED OR INCLUDED AT THE CONFERENCE!
- Your documents must be “submitted to advisor” by 11:59 PM on the date listed on the Calendar.
Above are the forms for filing for statewide office (Governor/Lt. Governor, Secretary of State, and Media Director) for the 2014-2015 Model Assembly Session. Please file the C-1 with the State Office by November 25th by 5pm sharp. The C-3 (Expenditure) is due at noon on Friday of Model Assembly to the Secretary of State's hotel office.