From full weeks to a few days, our Summer Programs add enrichment to your child’s summer and balance to your family life.
Choose school age programs:
- Summer Power — Fascinating adventures, quality childcare
- Summer Sports Specialty — Our week long specialty sports programs allow kids to choose from a variety of sports and improve their skills.
- Summer Sports Leaders-In-Training — Kids rise to the challenge of Leaders-in-Training (LIT) and discover their leadership qualities.
- Specialty Sport Golf - Spend a week at the links working on your skills
- YMCA Summer Sport Program Basketball — Specialized clinic provided by Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Lynx.
- Summer Uproar — Adventures and great experiences for preteens and teens
- Day Camp Spring Lake - Traditional day camp held at Dakota County Spring Lake Park Reserve in Rosemount. Free bussing available from Cottage Grove, Eagan, Hastings, Inver Grove Heights, Newport, Prescott, WI; Rosemount, St. Paul, St. Paul Park and West St. Paul.
Looking for Summer Program forms? You can find them on our Paperwork page. Call 612-230-9622 if you need help.